UFO Rapture?

Last night I had two UFO related dreams.

The first dream my wife and kids were in what looked like a fancy hotel or resort type area. There were stores, walking areas, parks, pools, fountains, and even rides inside this place. It looked like daytime. I remember taking the kids over to one of those swing-go-round where it swings them in a circle.

I then walked over to look out a large window and saw stars out of it. I then realized we were on board some sort of very large spacecraft. A man walked up to me and said "It's amazing isn't it." I said "What's that." He replied "That they seemingly fit something so large inside of a small space."

I then heard my wife saying she had to "go really bad" bathroom I would guess, and we headed back to our room, with the door sliding open like one on Star Trek. She went to releive herself and I jumped on a bed, when I heard my son screaming he had to go pee, and I let him in but then I woke up in real life to hear my son screaming downstairs because he was sleeping on the couch and woke up scared, and really did have to pee.

So I woke up and told Carrie about that dream. Later that night I dreamed I looked out my bedroom window and saw ships hovering over the neighborhood sucking up people or beaming people on board, I even saw them take a few pets, a dog or two levitating up the golden beams. It did not appear to be taking everyone, just certain houses.

Later in the dream I was in my kitchen and got a phone call from a man who needed my help designing new ways of air travel? I then went to my computer and was looking at maps of a town, when suddenly I was on board something looking down at this town with people walking around busily, it was almost like watching a video game. I then teleported down into the town to save a woman from some men that were trying to catch her. I grabbed the woman in my arms and began running from these men down a dirt road. They were all on horse back and shooting at me but I was able to keep ahead just on my feet. I was saying "Sometime today would be nice guys."

I took a corner and jumped a fence and ran up into some green rolling hills and last thing I saw was a beam take me and the girl. Then the men came upon a rotting cow carcass, and just looked around and could not find us, and shouted "Those damn aliens."

EoD

So my wife tells me this morning she dreamed the ships had come to take me, and pretended they were going to take her but just moved her back around the front of the house and left her here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Starseed Characteristics