Hurricane Manipulation?


There are some closeminded and judgemental folks out there that believe the storms and so forth are God's judgements upon people.

I am a non judgemental person, and I believe in a loving creator who does not punish us. In my sentence I in no way meant that this was an event designed by "God" to punish anyone, in fact I have little tolerance myself to anyone who claims this was God's way of saying things are getting bad. I do not believe that.

Perhaps I should have made it more clear, that during meditation before the storm hit, my spirit guides shown me that the path of the storm was being guided by "dark forces" with a specific purpose to hurt the economy, and send us into more imbalance. I was shown that H.A.A.R.P. had a hand in making the storm happen the way it did. I was also shown that good spiritual forces were working overtime to counteract this storm.

I'm sure someone will think "Oh this is just another conspiracy theory, that we don't need right now" But that is defintely not the case. I myself can't stand most conspiracy theorists, but I also know there are dark forces behind this, and we can't sit here sending anger against one another, but healing it with LOVE.

The dark forces, I feel go along with a technology that is being used not just from on the surface but from space as well. I had a dream a few years back of technology in space helping to induce storms as well as earthquakes, or at least make natural ones worse. In the dream, otherworldly spacecraft were stepping in to intervene with this technology to try to calm the storms.

There may now be evidence of some of this frequency technology being used. Follow this link for some very good photos.

Hyperdimensional Hurricanes

Comments

  1. A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Here's a subject that interests many; kingdom of god in respect to info on kingdom of god

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell power tool on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great I'm sure you'd be interested in cartoon animal I hope you enjoy the cartoon animal

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog!
    Have you seen the latest image of hurricane Katrina!
    this is scary!

    florida hurricane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Open-minded, "Loving" type of God believer, and mother of Five. (Don't call me a "christian" eitherSeptember 4, 2005 at 10:23 AM

    I, personally, feel that you should pick the "candlemaking" link. Sounds not only interesting, but, soothing, resourceful, and a possible money-making project!! You could even make it so that they smell really really nice. Or for the people who are naughty, you could make penises and breasts to burn in the "intimate" setting :o)
    For the bible thumpers, you could make little crosses, churches, and bibles.... although if they burned THOSE, it would be more like white racist or KKK activity by burning them...hmmm... ah what the heck...who are WE to judge what people choose to burn??? Make those little holy symbols sweet cheeks!! Burn, America, BURN!!! Mwa hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Starseed Characteristics