POETRY: School Stinks



Well I have been up since 6am getting ready and yet my hair still isn't perfect but the best I can do. I'm getting nervous but that's normal I suppose.

York Haven stinks, literally. Almost every day lately when I expect clean crisp autumn air I get nothing but this stink blowing in from some factory, wrote a poem about it, like to here it? Here it goes.

What is that foul smell
that blows in from the south
Reminiscent of ass
and someones meth mouth.

I arise from my sleep
to take in some fresh air
but instead of big breath
of old underwear.

No amount of old spice
will heal my nose glands
Now is that dead cat
or is it old ham?

I'll try to survive my
first day at school
even though just outside
it smells like a sespool.

Later
Todd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?