Visit from Fairies?

Ok, now you might think I'm weird, but last night I was visited by two fairies, and no I wasn't smoking anything, I don't do that. I can not say for sure how I saw them, but I know that they overlapped my normal eyesight.

I just layed down in bed and was pondering in thought, over the life changes, and energy shifts going on. I was thinking of my wife, and the troubles we have been going through as of late, when I saw in my vision what at first I thought was a butterfly, but then realized it was my inner clairvoyant vision kicking in, but usually I need my eyes closed, course I guess the bedroom was dark enough.

This winged creature came fluttering in from my left around my head, its wings were shades of purples and yellows, and then I could see a small skinny white body of a female entity at the center, it was hard to make out the features, since she was surrounded in this sparkling light, but I could make out her glowing eyes and smile.

Another one flew in from my right, this one in purples and pinks. Flying up and down my body playfully. The first one then came closer and she had what looked like a little pitcher of water in her hands, and she began pouring this sparkling fluid right onto my chest / heart region, and she said it was a love healing. I said, Carrie needs this too and they smiled and said "We will go to her right now!" and they zipped off like little tiny shooting stars.

I have never seen a fairy before, not sure where I attracted them from, there are all sorts of people at the massage school I was at earlier in the day where I will be attending.

Read this article on the current ascension / energy shift process going on and you will have some idea what I have been going through.

The Ascension Leap of Mid-August

Todd

Comments

  1. How beautiful...and the fact that they let you look into their eyes means they think very highly of you and you must have a pure spirit. As they usually don't allow one to look at them directly they usually fade when you do....I would consider these colors that they were of such healing and love...pink compassion, purple ray of love, gold of healing. Nice to meet you kind fellow. You must also be very kind to the earth or close to earth...I learned that the fairies spend a lot of time working for something else like other gnomes etc...help the fairies they do things for each other looking out for each other and when the dance around (spirals) they are producing energy...they use their colors to make flowers :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairies often are a reminder of our spiritual nature. They help provide a balance between carnal and spiritual relationships. Of course we are unique as our bodies house both mortal man and spirit alike.

    Maybe they were helping with the troubles you mentioned, maybe they were a reminder to yourself that you need to emphasize one or the other to bring about continuity with in- maybe they were actually balancing things??

    In ancient times fairies were a symbol of fruitation of crops etc. They supposedly could make dry barren land bloom with vegitation. Maybe your spirit is blooming with spiritual food and vegitation??

    Just some thoughts- I'm not trying to explain them just giving you some things to consider or ponder, hope it's not offensive

    David

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?