Starseed Characteristics

From (author) Brad Steiger & Revised by Ariana of Cloverleaf Ashtar
Command

Answers by Todd Jumper

***************
92% have a lower than normal body temperature (I'm usually warmer than my wife)
73% have low blood pressure (not me - its usually normal height)
65& have chronic sinusitis (? headaches maybe)
10% have extra or transitional vertebrae (my tail fell off years ago)
15% have an unusual blood type (like what? lime green?)
10% have both an extra vertebra and unusual blood type (geez a tail and green blood?)
84% are highly sensitive to light (hmm most starseeds I met enjoy light)
72% are sensitive to touch (which part of my body? wink wink say no more)
84% are sensitive emotionally ( Yes... cries...)
46% suffer from swollen or painful joints (Yes, both my freakin' knees)
69% endure pain (or discomfort) in the back of their neck (Only when a 3 year old is sitting on it)
60% are adversely affected by high humidity (Who isn't?! It makes these little salty water driplets all over)
80% of the starseed had "unseen friends" as children (Yes I had a lot of them and I couldn't see them either!)
77% of starseed have heard a whine, a clicking or a buzzing preceding or during a psychic event ( Yea, dang kids and flies )
90% of starseed have never tried the "drug scene" (Only prescription and they really messed me up.)
84% of starseed are "night people" (Wow there must be a lot of starseeds in Harrisburg.)
53% have unusual natural abilities in the field of art (Unusual to draw garfield correctly in 1st grade?)
65% have unusual natural abilities in the field of music (I can make drippy sounds with my cheek)
26% have unusual natural abilities in the field of math (Math sucks, that can't be true.)
65% have unusual natural abilities in the field of healing (Hmmm, heal tooth heal... Nope)
42% have unusual natural abilities int he field of acting (I can act immature, does that count?)
53% have uusual natural abilities in inventions (Like what? The pee powered battery?)
84% have unusual (intense) or compelling eyes (Do big cow eyes count?)
88% consider themselves to be natural empaths, who take on the problems, feelings and pains of those around them (Yes that sucks too)
69% of Starseed are drawn to eagles (Eagles are nice. But I'm not out looking for them)
69% are drawn to rocks ( Huh? Why? )
92% are fascinated by the stars ( Yes, home... :tear:)
71% are drawn to lilacs ( They smell good anyway )
88% are drawn to natural crystals ( As compared to fake crystals? )
76% are excited by electrical storms ( I do like the thunder but I not drawn to big streaks of electricity.)
96% enjoy nature, pets and animals ( I like nature and I guess that muppet is cute)
53% of Starseed find the name, Leah or Lia has meaning ( Not ringin any bells )
92% of starseed often see a bright light with closed eyes ( Sometimes, usually right after someone hits me in the nose. )
73% of starseed have been alerted that "Now is the Time" ( Yes, all the Time.. )
100% of Starseed believe in reincarnation ( Doubt its 100 percent, but I believe in it)
58% of Starseed have classical music as their favorite (Um, yawn.)
58% prefer to read metaphysical books ( Comic books fall into that category?)
88% regard death as merely a transition or process ( Don't most people? Transit to the hospital, coroners, funeral home and then the ground. You get transitted a lot)
92% felt their father and mother were not their parents ( They're not? They told me I wasn't adopted, damn liars)
81% have always suspected they had alien or ET ancentors ( Not always, but as I got older )
96% insist that they have s yearned for their "true home" ( Yes, it had nice beaches. )
89% experience an inner feeling of great urgency ( That happens to me alot, especially around the bowel region )
80% envision they are on an urgent timetable (Time seems to be going faster and laundry never gets done.)
....most starseed have endured a traumatic event around the age of 11..... (Yes, does a 50 foot long UFO count?)
....many have experienced an entity sometime in their lives... (Several times, and still going on)
...amount of sleep varies to about half of starseed need a lot as to those who do not!..... (Sometimes I need a lot, sometimes I need a little)
...about half are attracted to star Sirius, with Orion, Pleiades and Arcturus after (all of thee above)
.....Many have had UFO experiences (Several for me)
....many are interested in the government coverup of UFO's.... (Yea, don't really care anymore though)
...Television viewing is usually composed of talkshows, documentaries and science fiction... (and that 70s show and Everybody Loves Raymond)
Past life experiences named usually mention Egypt most often, second is Ancient England, revolutionary France, Ancient Israel, Mexico and
Atlantis!..... (All of thee above)
Not all StarSeed feel endowed with the gift of prophecy... ( I have had it at times.)
Some starseed express tension when they do not yet feel they know their goal or
purpose in the Ascension... (Yea, but I thinking I am catching up now.)
.... All StarSeed seem to be broad minded and understanding of our changing times.... (Yes, I think I know whats going on. We're all gonna die)

Comments

  1. Yeah... and you forgot to mention that starseeds may have green eyes, psychic abilities, night terrors, fast reflexes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!...from one starseed to another :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can people get together and talk bout this stuff in seattle. anyone know? i have always known that im here to help the world. and i have had an inner drive to undersatnd whats really going on. this drive to know and to love wont quit. and i need to move on and connct with higher vibration.
    hhhheeeellllppp!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?