Happy Birthday and more :)

For those who have forgot, my birthday was on the 5th, I am now 29 years old. I am only one year away from the big 30, I can't believe I am that old. I try to think back to where I thought I was going to be at 20 and I probably thought Jesus would have been back by now and I would be in the middle of world war 3, although some people believe we are. Some people even believe that Jesus is coming back this year in a UFO, and the economy will collapse totally by October, I don't know what to believe when it comes to that, but if it were true, then why would spirit prompt me to start college in September!

I guess people are seeking so desperately for a way out of oppresive life that they choose to believe these things will happen, when you can change your outlook on life right now, and it does not need some big drastic event to do it.

Enjoy each day for what it is, whatever comes your way and keep moving on.

My family just went down to Baltimore yesterday to see the Aquarium which was fun, except for the $15 dollar parking which is a total rip for 2 hours. But the aquarium was relaxing besides the crowds of people which didn't really bother me. My favorite areas were the shark tanks because of the lighting and atmosphere in there, was some calm new age music playing in the background. The dolphins were fun too, all jumping around and laying on the stage showing off for people. A baby dolphin was just born there recently. It's cool how they know what to do as soon as they are born, go up for air and then swim beside their mother. It's like the mother had already been talking to them the whole time in the womb. Wouldn't it be nice if human babies were so adaptive like that.

Sunday my mother, brother, gma took me and my family out for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I thought the food was really good, of course they complained as usual. I got to sit half drunk on a saddle wearing a sombrero looking like an ass as a guy yelled to make everyone say hee-ha!

Carrie made me a lasagna on my birthday and then we went out to our new favorite home made ice cream store called Brusters. That stuff is addictive, a little expensive too but worth it.

Catch you later I'm gonna go mow the lawn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?