The new couch may be more comfier than the bed ;)
Tomorrow the kids and I are going swimming at a health club, that should be pleasant, my nice white hairy body glistening in doors in February.
Last night I did not get much sleep, it was one of those nights where it felt like information was being downloaded into my head, on top of that I sware it felt like someone else was in the room, a female entity. There was a smell of perfume that was quite strong, and it is not noticeable now or when I went to bed. So I wonder who it was. About a week ago I had similar thing happen except I was hearing strange tones and music coming out of nowhere.
I just read that Grandpa Munster passed away at 95, wow. He looked old when I was a kid, and he was doing a radio show up until the very end.
I found this list of things on my brother's old hard drive. I thought it was good, so posting it here.
Well hope everyone has a nice super-bowl day tomorrow, I can't stand sports so I won't be joining you in all that hooplah.
NINETEEN THINGS THAT IT TOOK ME 30 YEARS TO LEARN
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be "meetings."
3. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
4. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
5. And when God, who created the entire universe with all of its glories, decides to deliver a message to humanity, He WILL NOT use, as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle.
6. You should not confuse your career with your life.
7. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
8. When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
9. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
10. Never lick a steak knife.
11. Take out the fortune before you eat the cookie.
12. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
13. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
14. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
15. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age eleven.
16. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
17. The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to annoy people who are not in them.
18. A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
19. Your friends love you anyway.