A Storm is Coming?

Yesterday I had one of the worst migraines I have had in a long time, the pain got so bad at one point I thought I was going to pass out until I asked for help from spirit, and then I tossed my lunch and some of the major pain subsided. It must be something still out of alighnment in my neck.

I got an 83% on my first test for the muscular system, I at least hoped for an 80, as I studied more for this test than any of the others I got A's on. I've been hearing that those who choose to take tutoring are given advanced knowledge of what is going to be on the test which I find to be unfair / unethical, since we were not allowed to know which muscles would be on the test but those who were tutored did know, so its not fair that I had to study over 20 muscles for hours, when they knew exactly which ones to remember for the test after only 1 hour of tutorials, every other school I ever went to considered that cheating to know the test before taking it. It may just be my personal opinion but I feel strongly that its wrong, if I had known what exact things would be on the test I would most likely have gotten a 100.

Dreams from last night:

A Storm is Coming.

In this dream I woke up from dozing off on the couch because I heard loud banging and high winds outside. I got up from the couch to look outside and saw the sky swirling with thick dark clouds. Above the street the sky began to swirl into a dark vortex, which looked like an upside down tornado, a black hole or a whirlpool in the sky. Lightning was shooting out of it. Houses across the street began to rip apart. I turned on the TV to see what was going on the news to hear this was happening everywhere. Carrie was not home, and I said to myself, I hope she can survive this, I need to get the kids. So I ran upstairs, which during this whole time it seemed real. I woke up the kids and said "You need to get up now and follow me there is a tornado just outside and we need to get to the subbasement, I'll get some candles awhile. Katie was looking out the window since she did not believe me but then she saw the neighbors houses getting sucked up into the vortex and started crying and we got stuff together and headed to the basement. We were then in the basement with a radio, and a small TV, but then the power went out, and we waited for whatever would happen next. They asked where Mom was and I said I don't think she's gonna make it home guys, if there is a home to come back to. I told them I loved them and then the dream changes.

I was then in some type of temple with a bearded man in robes, through the center of the room was a deep shaft / chasm with a river of light / energy swirling through it. On certain sides of the room I could see what looked like portals to other places on earth, or dimensions, a rift in reality. He was walking with me and was asking how I was handling the dimensional shift and changes. I said it was tough as I feel I have lost the most important person to me. He agreed and said, I'm sorry she did not make it through but you knew that was a possibility this time around, but you have to continue to carry on and decide what new path to take, even if you have to do it alone, you still have a mission here, though its up to you, you can decide to stop it anytime. But you still have yet to seek out the true power within you, and there are people out there that can help you find it, I'm afraid your companion could not offer that to you anymore, as she has changed that path. You may either choose to hinder your growth or move on, its up to you. I said "But what do I do now, where do I go next? Where are my children?" "They will be with you when the time is right, dimensional realities you can slip in and out of and be with them, but be aware that there is heartache in that reality." I said "Well I can't just stop and abandon my kids." He agreed and said "The next contact you have is to meet this man in Mexico, he won't remember you but he will eventually provide you with the means to continue your mission financially." So I stepped through a portal and came out at this biker bar, to which I had to ask them where this man's house was, until one of them agreed to take me there in his Jeep. We drove up to the mansion off on this plantation and met the older man who seemed to be upset that I was there, but then after some time of talking handed me a crystal he was instructed to give a visitor who would come to meet him. He then after learning to trust me gave me a place to stay in his mansion if I agreed to work for him, and help take care of his family.

::End of Dream::

Comments

  1. Hi Todd,

    What an incredible, information filled dream you had!! Talk about being handed a guide to your near reality in life!

    You are the TV that you tuned into... and a spiritual guide came to help you understand what is happening/about to happen in your life...

    Do you currently practice any type of meditation or conscious communication (2 way) with your spiritual team?? This seems to be a very import part of your path at this moment.

    With love and honor to you,
    Namaste,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?