Intestinal Blues

I've been recovering from an intensinal flu for the past two days and still have a headache from it. I caught it from my daughter who probably got it from swimming at an indoor heated pool in Harrisburg. Hot and cold sweats all night, in fact I'm starting to sweat now sitting here - now I know what a menopausal woman feels like.

I got my JVC MP3/WMA CD player installed today, thanks to Carrie for buying it, its pretty cool. I had to drive out in the sticks down a muddy rocky road that tossed my poor irritable bowels around, past several rednecks houses that said KEEP OUT or ELSE! but the guys were nice and got it done in about 30 minutes.

Tomorrow I go back to school and I think we practice deep tissue on the gluteals again, although no one better touch my rear unless they want germs. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow, if I don't I'll just have to suffer through it because I can't miss anymore school, I don't need kicked out when I'm getting straight A's.

Carrie and I went out Sunday night to see The Chronicles of Narnia, it was pretty good for the part I stayed awake for - I fell asleep in the first 10 minutes. I liked the many different mythical creatures and storyline, I read they are making a sequel with the same cast, but supposed to take place 1000 years after they came back to earth.

Well time to go watch American Idol, Carrie says those bitchy twins are in jail, that's funny. Those guys love themselves so much they incarnated as twins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?