What am I thankful for?

Taking a break from being in a slump and reflecting on what I am thankful for.

I am thankful that I have been blessed with a beautiful wife, and 3 beautiful children, and I sincerely hope that I can look forward to be blessed with having them many years to come. I am thankful for the roof over my head, the commodities of life that we all take for granted, for all the hard work my wife has put into this selflessly, and hope someday soon she can realize too how much she has been blessed with, and how unfortunate many other people are out there. She deserves a break though, and I am also thankful that I have been awakened. It is time to forget the past and the hurt and just be thankful of what the Lord has given. For he answers prayers and hears your cries, and will never allow you to go more than your limit. He saw that and brought forth water from a dry well, as a drop from heaven fell on my head and raised me from the dead. Do not let me die again Carrie, I am here to help you realize how special you are, and to anchor in new energies of love and balance.

I am thankful for all the little things in life, my kitten, a laugh from my wife, a smile. Though its hard, just to see her face makes things so much better. I am thankful she hasn't tossed my emotional heiney out and for putting up with me. I am thankful for my family's concerns for me, and for all their help and advice.

I don't know where I will be a year from now, but I am thankful I am still here.

Todd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?