Enough Deep Stuff

We just finished up our Deep Tissue massage training at school, and I have what I think is my hardest theory test so far coming up on Tuesday, on the nervous system, which even the best in the class are nervous about their grade. I have studied and been working on it for 2 weeks and everything is still so foreign to me, lately not much has been soaking into my brain, and you think with the amount of notes and repitition something would be memorized by now. Well I know a few things, like neurons and glia are nerve cells, and nerve pain is neuralgia, but other than that I think I'm screwed this time. I'll try to keep a positive outlook and find time to study this weekend.

I got an 81% on my clinical practical exam, just about everyone else got a 90% or above which really frustrates me having the lowest grade in the class when I thought I was doing so well. A major problem was I had to work on the arm and I was absent that day, as well as being nervous and out of sync that day. I had "great energy" but she felt like I was holding back the entire time, doesn't make sense does it ;P Oh well at least I passed for not knowing what I was doing.

I think its probably time to get to a doctor for a checkup, I've just been avoiding it because of the co-pay, but after watching "Super-Size Me" today I realized I may have a lot of symptoms of bad cholesterol. Frequent headaches, fatigue, palpatations, combined with whatever is going on with my mind, people seeing me as down all the time. I'm in pain everyday from my knees and nerve pain in my tailbone and am never comfortable sitting very long in class.

Still having anxiety at times which I think only medication is going to help with now, but I am tired of suffering from it while the real "me" takes a back seat.

I got my Hersheypark ticket today for June to go as a class. I hope I have a good time, I would like to take my kids but I doubt we can afford it right now. Hopefully I am able to hang out with some classmates and don't end up wandering the park like a lost puppy.

Todd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?