Why no posts lately?

I have not had much desire to update my blog lately, to be honest most of the reason I wrote in here was because I knew my wife read it daily, and cared about the things I said, looked forward to it, but I just don't feel she is interested anymore (and if you are hon let me know) She has been the main purpose for a lot of things in my life, sorry she did not know that before. I doubt anyone else really reads this much anyway.

On a lighter note Brad Pitt's adopting Angela Jolie's baby and Vince Vaughn got pulled over drinking with Jennifer Aniston.

If anyone out there does care if I update this, email me. I don't get good emails anymore, just short simple, hows the kids doing and a box full of spam and FWDs: from my grandma.

I'm Bored.

Got a test on tuesday I guess I should go finish studying for it.

Todd

Comments

  1. I do still read your blog entries. I do care about you as a person, even if we're having troubles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?