DREAMS: December 22, 2005

Yesterday I felt tired and bleh most of the day. We had a short Christmas party with food at school, as I was eating pizza my stomach felt weird and I started getting nauseous and sweaty. I was not sure if something was coming on or if it was just stress. But after I finished my second slice of pizza it got worse then around 12:30 I got sick in the bathroom and told the instructor I was going home early, about 3-4 other people left to either due to illness or had Christmas plans.

I went home and not too long I went for a nap and slept til about 5, uneasy and woke up in fever and sweating but during the evening I felt better.

Around 10PM Carrie and I went to bed, and my head started hurting, nose stuffy. She rolled over as usual without even saying good nite, complained about my breathing instead, and I started off to sleep. I then am laying there and I am awoken by her again saying "I'm sorry I forgot to say goodnite." Then she kissed me, and I was taken back. I said "Woah, what was that for?" She just smiled and began kissing me some more and told me she loved me, then I said "This is just a dream isn't it." And then I said "I don't want to wake back up again, because when I do you are not there."

Then I sat up in bed and woke up from it, and like usual started crying again, because Carrie is as far away as possible from me in the bed, and I'm not used to that either, she is usually taking up as much room as possible and I am sleeping on the edge. So I got out of bed and tried to pull myself together, then sat down and meditated a bit and then finally went back to sleep.

Toward morning I have another dream I am walking in a mobile home park, reminded me of when I lived in Rehoboth. I was walking with a man, whom reminded me of my brother in law Raymond but I am not certain it was him. For some reason it felt like we all lived together in separate trailers of this mobile home park. Carrie called me on a cell phone I had in my pocket, saying "I will be home soon Todd, I have to drop Tammy off at her trailer awhile."

So we kept walking and I heard this little girl crying and screaming saying "Stop it, stop touching me, what is that? Ouch that hurts, please leave me alone, stop it." I thought it was kids picking on each other til I heard a man telling her to 'shut up' and it sounded like she was slapped. I turned to my friend and said "Those noises are coming from that mobile home over there, I'm going in to check it out."

I went along side the mobile home and snuck in the side door. I quietly went down the hallway, and I could hear voices from the living room of the trailer of several people and music playing that was drowning out the whimpering coming from one of the bedrooms.

I proceeded to the one bedroom in which the door was cracked open and saw a young man with brown curly hair with his pants off, bottom half exposed with two little girls on this bed, and he appeared that he had just got done molesting both of them, and they were crying with their arms over their eyes.

I looked over in the corner of the room and saw what looked like B* and D* standing in the corner with their faces against the wall so they could not see what was going on. I then got mad and said "D*, is that you!?" But he would not move or answer me. I tossed the guy to the floor, and then grabbed him by the back of the head and kicked him out the door. It was then that the people in the living room noticed my intrusion into the house.

A woman came up to me and asked what I was doing there, I said I just stopped a man who was molesting these two girls right under your nose, and she refused to believe it. She said "You better get out of here now because G* will be home any minute."

I came outside and was confronted with G* pulling up in a car along with the man I had just kicked out of the trailer.

I did not know what to say, but I said I saw it with my own eyes, "your friend here was in your house molesting those girls, and people were allowing it, or ignoring it."

To which he replied it was none of my business, I said "Maybe not, but I had no idea you lived there, I just ran in to save the girls." He then asked me how much money I wanted to keep this quiet. I said "I don't want any of your money, I just want those kids safe." To which he pushed me to the ground and then stepped on my chest not letting me up, with so much pressure I could hardly breathe.

He then said "So how do you like it Todd? now you know the pain I had to go through, now you know what she did to me, now its your turn." I managed some how to muster "I am not you, I will never be like you. I truly love her, now get the hell off of me now!" And I grabbed his foot and flung him through the air, as my friend which may have been Raymond, held Gary back from me.

G* then said "Here. I'm sorry take this and go." He threw a green lotto ticket at me that was alredy scrathed off, and the prize was $60.00.

::End Of Dream::

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?