Goodbye December 2005

I thought I would get one last entry in before we flip over to the New Year tonite. I had a pretty decent Christmas this year. I got some really nice stuff from Carrie, an MP3 sony CD player, a leather jacket, nice shirts, and a new computer chair so my ass doesn't hurt as much ;)

I got her several different good smelling candles, and some chocolates and fuzzy socks with puppies on them.

The kids were happy this year, they got pretty much everything they asked for. My son got his Yu-gi-oh duel disc and his new Cybertron Optimus Prime, and Katie got stuffed animals out the whazoo ;)

I was really sick last night with pounding headache and fever, and still a little yucky today. I am not sure what it was,

I have a week off school, so I head back on Tuesday. If I feel up to it I will study some this weekend.

I got back in touch with my friend Troy who I have not talked to in couple years, only for him to lose his job the next day, and he has his first baby due in 6 weeks. I was hoping to get together with him, not sure if that will happen anytime soon because everytime I offer to call him on the phone he tells me not to, so I guess I have to wait until his "life is shit" mode is over. I hope he logs on the net sometime soon so I can tell him if you think that way, then so it shall be, if you replace that attitude with "life is good" then good things will come to you. Perhaps he lost this job for a better one that is on the way.

Last night as I was laying there sweating and aching a voice kept going through my head saying "Tell her if she just says 'I love you', then it will come to pass. The more it is said, the more it shall become reality. The more you ignore love the more it goes away." It was the soft male voice, not sure if it was Jesus or just a spirit guide, but it kept going through my mind for several hours until I woke up. Then I am awoke in the morning by a Care Bear saying in my ear "You are so lovable, I love you, Give me a hug!"

Ahhhhh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Starseed Characteristics