In Loving Memory

Dedicating this post to my neigbhor's baby Joshua who passed away on Monday the 13th, he was 6 months and 12 days old. We are going to the viewing tonight, I am sure the emotions there will be overwhelming. Carrie wrote a nice poem for the family, based upon a mocking bird she saw that day that kept singing loudly across the street.

Joshua's Song

Mocking bird, singing songs,
loud and strong,
as if to say,
I made it to Heaven today!

Do not cry
for I am not lost!
although my joy
came at a cost
to you, my family.

I am now free and soaring strong
Can you hear it in my song?
So, do not cry for me,
I am above you all,
loving you and flying free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Starseed Characteristics