DREAM: Nothing new.

My ISP has been screwy for over a week and I have not been able to reach about 50% of the websites I visit; including my own site. Blogger is working today so at least I can update this ;)

We went to see Star Wars Ep. 3 last weekend which was pretty good, but very dark. I got somewhat nauseated perhaps from all the dizzy camera work during space scenes, or when Anakin goes in to kill all the children Jedi, a lot of people thought that part was funny. I guess bad guys are always more entertaining.

Carrie has been reading the book Love Without End : Jesus Speaks to me, which I feel is probably one of the best books to come out in a long time. It's based on conversations an artist had in 1992 when Jesus showed up to have her paint his portrait.

I have had less desire to go to church since the last 3 times I went made me physically ill, and ruined my week afterwards. I started getting chest pains, and headaches. I seem to absorb everyone's guild / judgement that are around me.

I had a dream two nights ago that I was outside a large building, which looked like offices or a hospital. I had parked my car which was my old blue Ford taurus from years ago, which could be symbolic of trying to put on "old traditions" or an old body. I had tried to enter the building but was stopped by my old Stake President laughing at me. He said "Why are you trying to re-enter my kingdom, you know you really don't want to be here, and what makes you think I will allow it?" I said "I am not sure now, maybe I was just trying to prove you wrong about me." He just smirked and said "I set you free, do you really want to come in here?" I said "Not with you, but perhaps there is another way." So I got back in my car and headed to the airport to catch a plane. I had no idea where I was headed though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?