Batman Begins

My brother came by and treated me to a movie last night. Batman Begins :) I think we have seen every Batman movie together, even the cheesy ones. But this one was probably the best next to Tim Burton's original, and while I missed Danny Elfman's musical score from Burton's movies, this one was a more grown up film, and though they are pushing toys out the whazoo this it not a kids movie, at least the first half would probably be boring to my kids, and the second half probably scary since the Scarecrow villian's gas created some pretty demonic looking special effects. Batman himself even pulled it off as being scary while hiding and pulling the bad guys out of allies, and his angry voice that made them pee in their pants while he summoned bats all around him, I just hope future sequels are not toned down or a cheesy Robin storyline that ruined the first movies. This will probably be the only summer movie I see other than Fantastic Four, the Human Torch just sends chills all over when I see him on the screen, not sure why since I wasn't actually a big fan of the comic version, just feels like I remember it from somewhere.

My kids have been sick off an on this week with coughs and pink eye- now my one eye has been sticking shut, so hope I am not developing it. I start work on another portrait here soon, and should be getting another in the mail in a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?