DREAM: Cat vs. Racoon



I had a dream of a grey striped cat, the cat could talk to me,
The cat thought he was proud, the king of his yard.
A racoon came walking into the yard. Where the cat said, watch this,
I will kick this racoon's butt.

A fight ensued.

Soon after two bears came out of the woods, and pounced on both the cat and racoon that took off running toward train tracks.

I ran over and chased off the bears to find my cat friend and the racoon lying dead.

Felt as if the dream was telling me not to get involved in a fight or situation with someone, because a bigger enemy lay hiding in the shadows.

The proud cat should have just mind its own business.

Todd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?