POETRY: McMuffin

McMuffin

I went to buy some breakfast,
and had my items all laid out.
I went to grab my wallet,
and I then began to pout.

For when I searched my pockets,
Amiss was my debit card,
And as I looked upon my food with hunger,
I felt like a retard.

So as I walked toward the door,
a grumble in my belly and eyes toward the floor,
A random man overheard my disgust
and placed his hand on my shoulder and said if you must,
share my food sir, I am glad to assist!
and offered me an egg McMuffin, and said "I insist!"

My luck had changed and as he walked away smiling,
And I bit into the sandwich, to find a crunch so compelling.
I said WTF! as I quickly bit in.
What kind of freak, covers a McMuffin in onion!

Damnit!

By Todd Jumper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?