To move on or not?

When I said "moving on" I actually meant I was moving on, waking upmore spiritually, and then when I did so it seemed she regressed.Instead of moving on with me, chose to make choices that were againstthe teachings in the scriptures and LWE. Yea I know I get "thou shallnot judge" but that does not mean the things she did were "ok."

Her choices may have been "free will" but they altered everyones lifepaths not just her life path, and while she tried to make a "positive"choice, her choice has brought everyone involved more depression andpain including our children. She herself is in more depression thanwhen we were married. As I say "whatsover choice is good, cometh ofGod and brings Joy, whatsoever is wrong and brings despair is not ofGod. By this is simple way to judge"

I have been asked numerous times, why I have not "let her go." Ithink because everytime I try to, something happens that stops me,including intervention from the spirit realm which is often confusing. When she at first felt her heart was not in the marriage anymoreabout 2 years ago, her spirit kept visiting me during sleep and toldme to wait for her heart to come back to her and to be patient and notgive up, that her energy would balance out and the marriage would behealed in time.

2 mediums told me part of her Love / heart left and taught me some meditations to bring it back to her body.

My oldest daughter came to me crying one night claming she "had adream while awake" that her real mother was being held in a jail inthe spirit world and these bad spirits would not let her home, and shewanted to come home to me.

I had a dream one night a UFO was hovering over the house, and thesemen in black came and took my wife, then replaced her with a personwho looked just like her. Strange thing is Carrie said she had thesame dream, that these men took her and replaced her.

So for a year or so I believed something happened to my wife but havecome to terms with her heart just changed somehow. But her habitschanged, the music she listened to change, people she hung out withchanged, all of this within 1 year, and it was overwhelming to me atall the changes that took place in such a short time that I becameangry and dramatic.
So each time I try to let her go and move on something spiritual happens.

For instance just today I walked into the bedroom at my mothers housewhere I sleep. I keep photos of my children on a nightstand where Ilook at them before I go to bed. I also keep a picture of Carrie andI sitting on a porch swing with big smiles on our faces, the first daywe started seeing each other 10 years ago.

Well I was on my way out of the room today and came downstairs to siton the couch when I heard something crunch in my left pocket.

I opened the flap to my coat pocket and reached inside and there wasthe picture that I just saw on my nightstand in my pocket!

How it got into my pocket I do not know, there was no one else in theroom with me.

So if I truly am supposed to let her go, why does Spirit keep playingthese games with me?

Todd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?