DREAM: Soul Journey

I had an interesting dream the other night. In the dream I went on a soul journey to find answers to my current situations, this was a few days before some of these weird events happened this week.

In the dream I left my family to trek up a snowy mountain to find a sacred cave, finally at the top of the mountain I found it.

I went through a hallway filled with different records, the first part was ancient but when I got to the end looked futuristic with screens and walls with moving pictures.

As I was walking down the hall I was asking for Jesus, when a hispanic man came out and said "Hello I am Jesus (Heyzoos)" I said "haha very funny."

I then proceeded on to the center of a room with had a symbol on thefloor of a triangle with three circles around it, like form of star of David.

It was there one of my angelic looking spirit guides appeared, with his white robes on, his white hair, his piercing blue eyes.

I recognized him right away and called him by name and then asked what concerned me most if I had truly lost my soul mate.

He replied "You have not lost her, you are just about to move on tosomething greater which instead she would hold you back."

He said "You know in your heart already that you are not to be married again, that is not why you are here."
He shown me there would be struggles before things got back on track,but said to your own self be true, we will be here to help you.

I then left the cave and came back down the mountain where I collapsed and left my body. There I saw my ex and my family find me and thought, I had died, frozen and face down, with my eyes fixed.

Suddenly I was back in my body with a glow about me and they stood back in amazement.

End of Dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Starseed Characteristics