3 Years Later...

After 3 years I finally saw my dad again, who had moved to North Carolina. It was the first time my youngest children met him. It was disappointing that he did not seem to have any plans of letting me know he was in town, I found out through the grapevine.

So we drove to meet him and met with about 5 other relatives I had not seen in about 10 years, which oddly enough barely said hello to me, and reminded me why I am not close to any of them. Several of them asked if my kids saw their other grandparents, to which my wife replied 'all the time,' but then again their other grandparents make an effort to see them.

My dad took us out for Chinese, then promised to come see us again on Wednesday at our house, but like usual did not show up - and didn't bother to visit my brother either. So it will probably be another couple years until he's seen again.

We traded in both our vehicles recently to cut down on bills, so we now have a new 2005 Hyundai Elantra which is still a nice car.

Next I'll probably cancel cable TV and get Dish Network, same amount of channels but only 26 a month instead of 48 that cable charges.

That's the highlight of my week. Check my forums for any other interesting materials I will be posting. Some new information about reincarnation, with evidence pointing to it in the Book of Mormon and early Mormon leaders. Interesting stuff even if you don't believe in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Starseed Characteristics