Abracadabra

Abracadabra

I thought I would share a cute, but shocking experience my family had this evening.
Around 6:20 power went out throughout the entire neighborhood, not sure what caused it since it was not storming (perhaps a car accident)
The power was out for about an hour. My wife had me sit with the kids and tell stories of experiences I have had with angels.
Around 7:40 my wife asked the kids to pray to God to get the lights back on.
My 3 year old son Jacob then said, "Abracadabra, Please turn our power back on!" As he waved his arms. At that exact moment he closed his mouth, the power came back on like magic, major coincidence, but in our little world it appeared he had done it.
He then said something to the terms of "We are very lucky, God listened to me."

Jake thinks his little magic there brought the lights back on.

Showing that we are part of God. We always seek outward for a God out there to bless us, when God is within. We have the power to change and create our surroundings and blessings.

Takes a 3 year old to teach that.

Todd

Comments

  1. Hi Todd,

    I'd like to comment on "abracadabra"; but unfortunately, I don't have the time right now.

    However, the other day I commented on "sin is ignorance" and wanted to let you know just in case you haven't checked it lately.

    I'd loved to hear your thoughts regarding my comment.

    Have a good day!
    Jesusgrl =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son still proud of it and trys hard to make other stuff happen. It's cute. He will throw out some other interesting things here and there showing me he has some psychic ability, like describing half of his Christmas presents, claiming he wants them now because he already knows what they are, and he did not see them, because they were brought in and wrapped while he was asleep.

    Oh well, gonna be a pain to suprise an indigo child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some good movies to watch: "The Secret", "What the Bleep do we Know?"; "Indigo".

    izion1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so do you tell Jacob that story every so often...a faith to believe..lj

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Visit from Fairies?