Dream: Return of MIBs

I'll be heading out today to start over my orientation at the gym, since apparently my last orientation was too much, and I could not even massage 3 days afterwards. The cats are fixed now and Binky follows poor Nemo around 24/7, never seen a cat so needy for another one, especially since only days before she would hiss and batt at him everytime he wanted to play, but what do you expect, shes a girl.

I've been home a couple days now and Carrie seems much happier, because of the last dream I had I suppose, and for allowing whatever relationship she desires. Proof that its all in the head, nothing technically has changed, still living in the same house, sleeping in the same bed, but she's happier so I guess that's what matters.

I had one dream after falling asleep where she was standing beside the bed and asked "Why aren't you talking to me, are you mad at me?" I said "I'm not mad, it's just your happy and I'm not, so good for you, now I'm going back to sleep."

Toward morning I had a dream I was with military it seemed like. I was dressed up in body armor and toting a semi-automatic weapon. We were to take over some base, but when I got inside realized there were children in there, several of the troops were taking out people including children. I was told it was just a training exercise and these "children" were not real. And I noticed that these things dematerialized when shot, almost as if shapeshifters were appearing as children to mess with your mind. I came into one corridor and this boy came up to me so I kicked him down but he just layed their crying and realized it was a real child. The troops with me ordered me to kill the small blonde haired boy but I could not bring myself to do it and said "I'm outta here, you guys are crazy, this is a real boy."

I then rushed my way for the exit and was confronted by other troops so I turned my gun on them and got outside, stripped off my armor, threw down my weapons and got on civilian clothing. All of a sudden Men in Black suits armed, began looking for me and chasing me.

I jumped up and flew, or rather glided through the air across a large gorge so they could not follow me, until they got in cars and helicopters. I flew all the way over near this river to an old dockhouse, looked like it was being used to store shipping or garbage barges, and hid under this pile of old clothes, mattresses so they could not find me. After some time, the MiBs could not locate me, but said "We'll eventually find you, you can't run forever." Just as I was crawling out a man saw me and gave chase as I ran across a dock, and dived in the water. I remember someone shooting into the water, but then Carrie woke me up.

I'm feeling run down but its a nice day and the excercise should get my energy flowing. At least I am home now, with my kids and a place I am comfortable, but did not come home to the answer I hoping for or expected but life goes on I guess. I didn't even get a hug or an 'I missed you' when I got back which was pretty pathetic seeing how I got more hugs from my grandmother. Even friends at school are more compassionate. At least my kids love me ;)

Todd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?