Card Readings

I was feeling down today, and did not know what if anything to write about so I did some angel card readings for myself, and an OH card reading. These are basically just random picture / word associations that are layed out in prayer and meditation, and then a question asked to spirit from the heart. I used Carrie's angel cards first and I used the same basic question for both sets.

Question: Where does Carrie and my path lead from here? What do I need to know for myself? Will I be alright. Will we find love again?

I was prompted to lay out 5 cards.

1) FOCUS: -(Immediate to past 3 months) Focus on self, situation and changes in life. Focused on things important to me, awakened and began to be my true self again.

2) SERENITY: (immediate past to present) Serenity gives clear thoughts, clear mind about what I am supposed to be doing now, answer to prayers, already knowing what path lies ahead and feeling at peace about it.

3) ABUNDANCE: (very near future) Excpect changes in abundant lifestyle, materially, mentally, spiritually. Something big is coming, something good.

4) TRUST: (Future 1-2 months) Learning to trust self again, learning to trust God, taking it as trusting my relationship, my partner etc.

5) NEW BEGINNINGS (3 months and beyond) In general changes for us both, new skills being learned, a clean slate to start over, new beginnings.

OH CARD READING - Same questions from above. Did a past, present, immediate future reading of 5 cards per row.

PAST
ROW 1 (WORD "picture inside')
BLANK "a happy clown " UGLY "a bound cord" RESENT "stairs to a room"
ANXIETY "broken glass-spill - upside down" GUILT "playing music"

IMMEDIATE PAST TO PRESENT
ROW 2
STOP "male genetalia - upside down" APOLOGY "empty box" BOSS "a happy couple"
RIGID "child confronting man" HABIT "burdened donkey - upside down"

NEAR to DISTANT FUTURE
GIVE "man holding out hand to receive" FAIL "unlocking a door"
STRANGERS "children playing at a playground" ATTACK "a marriage altar"
ATTRACTIVE "woman hiding her genetalia"

Row 1, The Past:
This pretty much seems an accurate interpretation of my past. I could be the happy humorous clown, or how my personality was at one time. I then felt 'bound' to an ugly situation, life's situations that were taking place. Resentment shows up, resentment for things that I had been put through, stairs to a room may be bedroom, showing resentment caused lack of affection. Anxiety was taking place, upside down means I felt life was out of order. Guilt, I then felt guilt for realizing I had been "playing" instead of living.

Row 2, Immediate past to Present:

STOP, a man's genetalia. This can by symbolic of two things, someone needing to stop a unclean relationship or the stopping of true intimacy. APOLOGY did occur for basically myself being "an empty box" Soon after this, BOSS I took charge of myself and there was for a brief time "a happy couple" RIGID, stress kicking back in from children, on both of us. HABIT, responsbilities of life, the habit over the years have seem to become a burden, but being upside down means it shouldn't be?


Row 3, Immediate to Near Future:

GIVE, and an man holding out his hand to receive. Could symbolize me now giving and not receiving in return, waiting. Could symbolize me giving to others. FAIL, failing at resolving a problem, unlocking a door. STRANGERS, being put into new situations, new scenario. ATTACK, on a marriage altar. Is this good or bad sign? Perhaps this is spiritual attack, or something other that is trying to test and strain our marriage. ATTRACTIVE and a woman hiding genetalia, perhaps partner not feeling attractive, perhaps me being attracted to my partner but they not reciprocating?

Over all I see in a sense, the bad part in the past, and yet a possibly good but uncertain future. I don't seen any other people coming into the scene besides a new scenario.

Last night as I meditated, laying awake around 2-3am praying and holding Carrie. I began to see images in my mind's eye. people in the bedroom, lights, energies flowing in. Deceased relatives, spirit guides, angels, St. Germain (ascended being) I was suprised as how many different energies I felt, some of them felt sad and were merely there for support and not to say much or judge, just asking if anything, what could they do. So I asked them to just send their love and thoughts of fixing this.

St. Germaine stepped forward with the violet flame that covered my body and smiled and said "Be still, and know that your needs are known. We are aware and this is affecting us all throughout the universe. Be at peace. Let not your heart be troubled for we are with you and will not allow you to fall away. I have brought reinforcements." And some archangels stepped in, I could not see their faces, but glowing with their hands raised up as white flowing energy came into my arms and chest, and a white bubble surrounded Carrie. I saw her heart and root chakras glowing and as this was going on, I sensed she was becoming restless and uneasy, and began holding me closer. I just let this continue until I fell asleep from exhaustion praying while they were saying "as above so below" just praying that her heart come back to me and that I don't lose her.



Todd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Starseed Characteristics