Lights over the Sound



(The attached photos are not mine, but very close to what I saw, same color orange and same formations)

Tonite I had a possible UFO experience but no camera on me to back it up. 

Driving home to Anacortes, WA, looking south toward Camano island on the puget sound over the water. Having just left the Stanwood area, passing through the village of Conway, on Fir Island road, looking over the Skagit Bay.  (note there are small airports and an Naval Air base to the NorthWest nearby on Oak Harbor) Anyway it was dark and I had this feeling.

I looked over to my left and saw two bright orange lights appear in the sky. Thinking not much of it since I always see planes in that direction coming at me. Then a third orange light appeared. Again thinking these are just possibly commercial flights coming in.

As I tried to drive and watch at same time, the three bright lights lined up perfectly together. I then thought "hmm. this is looking more like possible flares."

Suddenly the lights changed formation in unison into the shape of a large triangle. I said "well that's not right." I found a place in the dark to pull over on a farm out in the countryside. Right on the corner of Fir Island Road / Best Road.  Turned off my car, turned off all my lights.

I said, "well if these are planes, they will come forward or turn or get bigger, if they are flares they will fall and burn out." But no. They kept changing formation! 

From a large triangle, back to side by side in a straight line, to a smaller triangle, back again to even brighter lights as a large triangle.

Then the lights all at the same time converged together into one larger white light, changed from orange to white, then separated again into a triangle formation.

I picked up my phone to call my daughter to tell her what I was seeing, as soon as I picked up my phone, one of the lights went out. I mentioned to my daughter that seemed to know I was watching.

Within a few second, a bright orange light suddenly appeared on opposite side of the sky, west toward the mountains, which would be miles away from where they just were.

Slowly over the next few minutes, the lights went off one by one. I know it was not flares, they can not change formation or zip around the sky.

Could it have been planes? Well not if they they remained stationary off in the distance, with no sound.

Someone mentioned they could just be drones, perhaps, but out over the ocean? And the maneuver in perfect unison with each other, as well as appear in one part of the sky, and miles away within a few seconds. Not so sure we have drones that can do that.

I have seen many UFOs in my life, some very up close and personal, but had not seen anything like this since the late 90s.

Todd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?