DREAM: Pulling Teeth and Wasps

Yesterday I came home from school early because Carrie caught a stomach virus, probably the same one Katie and I had last week, poor Carrie looked miserable ;( She is feeling better this morning though, that's good because I have to study and have my test tomorrow.

I had a dream last night in which I experienced pain. I was at a hospital in the first part of my dream trying to find Carrie, as I was told she was still recovering in a room. My jaw started to hurt and a doctor noticed my pain, the doctor was George Clooney. He asked me to open my mouth to have a look and he said "Ah you have an abcessed tooth, I can take that out for you right now." So he numbed my jaw up and then pulled out the tooth which was quite disturbing as he struggled at it, and I could hear it cracking then there was a lot of blood.

The next part of the dream I was at home, and it was Spring. The kids said mom was outside getting a wasp nest off the porch; and she wanted help. I said I was not helping because I did not want stung. So Carrie said, Get out here and help or I will put a wasp on you anyway. So I was in the kitchen and she came in and one flew at me and landed on my right wrist where I began to get stung. It's hind end (thorax?) came off and was deep in my skin, and was rather difficult to pull the stinger out, and became quite red and painful up my entire arm. Finally I got it off, and the front of the wasp flew over and landed on me, as if it was trying to find it's hind end, where then it eventually died.

I am not sure on the dream meanings, but so far what I have read from other web sites is that getting a tooth pulled is a sign of good fortune, or a good business oppurtunity, also symbolic of painful emotions being removed.

Though the wasp entirely contradicts that in symbolizing lies, or anger or hate, and this is the third dream I have had with either wasps or bees in it and the second time I have gotten stung, and second time that Carrie had something to do with allowing the insect on me. So it may be anger still inside me regarding her or her projecting something on to me. I am not sure.
  • To see a wasp in you dream, signifies angry thoughts and feelings.
  • To dream that you are stung by a wasp, symbolizes growing envy and hatred towards you.
  • To dream that you kill a wasp, signifies your fearlessness to ward off your enemies and maintain your ethics and rights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repent!

THE GHOSTS THAT HAUNT ME - Contacting Dad through Music

Hurricane Manipulation?